I-DO MULTIPLIES ITS ROAS BY 5 AND DOUBLES ITS TURNOVER IN 2020
With I-DO, five young Munich founders set an ambitious goal in 2014: to revolutionize the juice and smoothie market with fresher, healthier and more sustainable products. By combining the highest quality ingredients and a cold extraction process (HPP), I-DO is a German brand that is an authority on the organic juice market.
I-DO distributes its range of juices, cures and retail shots in specialty stores and online via their e-commerce site.
I-DO – Spaag: The Encounter
When I-DO called on the Sparkling Agency at the end of 2019, they had launched in-house online acquisition campaigns via Facebook/Instagram Ads and Google Ads in recent months but were struggling to break even on their advertising investments and thus reaching more sales volume.
Thanks to an acquisition and retention strategy reworked according to the funnel AARRR, Spaag has enabled I-DO to exceed their 2020 sales ambitions while double-crossing their e-commerce revenues compared to 2019 while maintaining strong profitability.
- Double e-commerce sales
- Increase the profitability of its advertising investments
- Optimizing acquisition costs
Strategy and levers put in place by Spaag
Creating and implementing an online acquisition strategy based on the three main stages of the conversion journey:
- Generate notoriety through traffic campaigns (Facebook/Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads, Youtube Ads, Google Ads Display) and a content strategy (SEO),
- Capture demand with acquisition campaigns (Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads),
- Rehire with retargeting campaigns (Facebook/Instagram Ads and Google Ads).
- Campaign management at ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) and target CPA.
- A/B permanent testing and in-depth analysis of advertising content (formats, visuals and texts) and audiences.
- Editorial and commercial animation of the marketing plan.
Creating and implementing a loyalty strategy via email automation scenarios tailored and customized to each CRM segment.
Production of visual content (image, video, gifs) and editorials adapted to Ads performance analysis results.
The results achieved
- x2 e-commerce revenue growth
- 174% of Revenues Generated by Ads With the Same Expenditure
- x5 on monthly sales in one year
- -62% of acquisition cost
2020 compared to 2019
"Spaag has been able to restructure our digital acquisition strategy effectively and help us iterate, which is very important for a start-up.I highly recommend Spaag to those looking to maximize their return on investment and their online advertising spending."