79% of files requested
thanks to online advertising campaigns
Plaine Images is an incubation and acceleration hub dedicated to digital projects. It welcomes about thirty new projects per year within its incubation program, at the rate of ten projects per batch.
Plain Images – Spaag: The Encounter
The Image Plain needed help to obtain more qualified applications for the incubation program.
The challenges of the Plains Images
- Structure ad accounts to optimize console usage
- Conduct first test campaigns to draw key recommendations
- Get more than 50% of qualified files
Strategy and levers put in place by Spaag
- Created ads on Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Linkedin Ads.
- Traffic generation, retargeting and acquisition of new records.
- Refining conversion goals to allow for better follow-up.
- Analysis of results for reporting with strategic recommendations.
- Implementation of an editorial strategy and production of texts and visuals for advertising campaigns.
The results achieved
- 37% of applications in H1 2020 (vs H1 2019)
- 10.6% conversion rate page view folder/file requested
- 79% of files requested through Ads