200% of app downloads
Arriving on the online wine sales market in 2016, TWIL offers an application and an e-commerce site with more than 15,000 references. A social network around viticulture, TWIL wants to bring the consumer closer to the producer with the creation of many functions in its mobile application: discovery, sharing, virtual cellar, concierge… Features suitable for all wine lovers, from novice to experienced.
TWIL – Spaag: The Meeting
TWIL uses Spaag to boost their revenue via the mobile app and e-commerce site by multiplying the number of users of the application.
- Implement a multi-leverage digital acquisition strategy to build TWIL's online awareness and sales
- Expand the number of downloads on the app
- Convert users into buyers and retain existing customer base
Strategy and levers put in place by Spaag
- Recommendations for optimizing the customer journey (conversion rate optimization) and recommendation of animation mechanics in order to retain the user base.
- Market audit and adjustment of online acquisition strategy to seasonal variations.
- Identification of client behavioral patterns and scoring allocation.
- Reactivating existing customers with personalized communication based on identified segments.
- Refining conversion goals to allow for better follow-up.
- Detailed and regular reporting to monitor performance trends.
- Creating and implementing email automation scenarios on non-customers of the application in order to convert them.
The results achieved
- 60% of orders in 4 months
- 200% of app downloads compared to N-1
- 102% new customers