46% of accounts created in 1 month, or 2861 new accounts
Vivocaz is a mobile application that makes up a vehicle's digital folder. It allows you to store all documents related to the vehicle, track maintenance, manage costs, estimate the value of the vehicle on the market and have access to partner offers.
Vivocaz – Spaag: The Encounter
When Vivocaz uses Spaag, they want to complete a first phase of acquisition advertising campaigns to find users online and boost the number of account creations to validate the app's potential.
- Creating and setting up advertising campaign structures
- Identify the best audiences, visuals and messages for Vivocaz at the end of the first phase of testing
- Multiply the number of account creations to show the app's potential
Strategy and levers put in place by Spaag
- Created ads on Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Linkedin Ads.
- Traffic generation, retargeting, lead generation and user generation.
- Optimizing audiences to ensure maximum downloads, tracking keywords and the best visuals.
- Refining conversion goals to allow for better follow-up.
- Detailed and regular reporting to monitor performance trends.
- Set up an editorial strategy and production of texts and visuals for advertising campaigns.
The results achieved
- 46% of accounts created in 1 month, or 2,861 new accounts
- 3391 downloads in 1 month