turnover after the implementation
acquisition and retention strategy
PAF – Pressed cold – is a Parisian start-up that sells organic fruit and vegetable juices, cold-pressed thanks to HPP technology. PAF offers quality products that combine pleasure and health, they distribute their products in retail in organic stores and on the web via their e-commerce website.
PAF – Spaag: The meeting
When PAF calls on Spaag in October 2019, they need experts to support them in building and piloting a reliable long-term acquisition and retention strategy that meets ROIstes objectives.
- Expanding the web business unit: increase from 20% to 50% of global sales via e-commerce.
- Build and deploy an online acquisition and retention strategy aligned with the brand's business issues
- Increase brand awareness online and find new customers on the web channel
- Controlling and optimizing the costs of acquiring new customers
Strategy and levers put in place by Spaag
- Creating the acquisition strategy on the AARRR funnel model and operational campaign management via the Facebook/Instagram Ads and Google Ads (Search, Display and Shopping) platforms.
- In-depth analysis of the customer base, profiling, scoring and segmentation of PAF client typologies.
- Production of visual content (image, video, gifs) and editorials adapted to Ads performance analysis results.
- Implementing a loyalty strategy through email automation scenarios tailored to each type of customer to increase the re-purchase rate and Life Time Value.
- Strategic advice and support of the team in place.
The results achieved
- x2 on e-commerce sales
- 6.8 ROAS in 2020
- -30% on acquisition cost
- 12% value of the average basket
2020 compared to 2019
"Spaag is a true partner integrated with PAF, very serious in its support and very effective on strategic but also purely operational issues."
Claire Pareja – e-commerce manager at PAF
Like PAF, use Spaag to help you achieve your growth goals with high-performance, scalable growth hacking strategies and millimeter execution.